The SvengoolieWeb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Question about Stooge-A-Palooza
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:47 am by BlueCat

» Svengoolie July 2015
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:34 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Svengoolie June 2015 Schedule
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Svengoolie Wins Rondo! Again!
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:21 pm by BlueCat

» Svengoolie May 2015 Schedule
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:29 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Rich's Father - Mr. Raymond A. Koz, RIP
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 pm by Tygercat

» Svengoolie April 2015 Schedule
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Stooges marathon on Antenna-TV
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 pm by BlueCat

» Me TV:Me Madness
Baltimore area fans, red alert! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:43 pm by BlueCat

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Baltimore area fans, red alert!

3 posters

Go down

Baltimore area fans, red alert! Empty Baltimore area fans, red alert!

Post by Tygercat Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Baltimore area fans, heads up! The ME-TV schedule for WBAL is ELIMINATING "Svengoolie" from the Saturday lineup!! The schedule according to both the WBAL website and Locatetv.com has regular ME-TV programing to 10PM, when it switches to news, Access Hollywood and Inside Edition! I have already sent my protest off, and cannot imagine what on earth has possessed them to do this! Evil or Very Mad
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Baltimore area fans, red alert! Empty Re: Baltimore area fans, red alert!

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:23 am

OMG!!! I would die if my area did this...  I would hope they wouldn't change things up. In our area the Me-TV ABC affiliate was preempting the 7pm spot with local news but as soon as Batman was added to the Me-TV Sci-Fi Saturday Night lineup they stopped putting the local news in and only show the regular Me-TV lineup which is great.

Maybe I need to send in a fan letter of gratitude to my local station... just to be sure nothing changes! What a Face
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 am

I'm in the process of moving to AZ from the Chicago area, and would be beside myself if that happened! Let us know if you get any response from the station. I'm sure that some of our people would be happy to make you copies of the shows each week, but I realize it's not the same as getting it in real time. I would do it for you myself, and have done it for several people in the past, but my world is in a bit of an uproar right now. If no one steps up, I'd be glad to start doing it for you once I get settled out there - though that's a little "up in the air" right now.

BC
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

https://svengoolieweb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks for the kind words, dear friends. I have been doing some on line research, and while the listing service (zap2it) on the WBAL website (ie, the official one) says news at 10, as does locatetv, most of the rest of them are still correct. So I am still anxious. If push comes to shove, we can get the show on the Washington station, but as they are running college football (!) until 10:30, we will miss the beginning, which of course is very important. Will keep you posted!
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Update- been doing some more research, and the possibility exists that this is just a rather bad screw-up. I checked the on-line listings again, starting with the "Official" one on the stations website, and noticed something curious- the same news anchor is listed for every night, Sunday thru Saturday. Now that is one overworked news presenter. Some of the other news shows also look suspicious. It may be possible that, for some listing services, unfortunately including the one on the station's site, the wrong information was sent out. Keeping my fingers crossed, and the Washington station on the remote... Suspect
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm

hope that is the case then Tygercat. I had (still have) a bit of a nervous worry as our ABC affiliate has been purchased by another company and bought all the assets and are changing the over the air antennae channels for the digital broadcast of the main abc affiliate and the digital substation... what worries me is when I go to the programming website for my local station they no longer show Me-TV lineup for the digital substation but something called WCIVDT MYNET. With totally different programming!!!! So far my cable provider is still showing Me-TV programming but needless to say I am a bit sick to my stomach and nervous as all hell wondering if something is about to change! I already posted messages to their Facebook page and the online news article about the buyout stating how great Me-TV is and not to ever change it.
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 pm

okay.. because I made myself sick just typing all of that I did a google search for my local affiliate and the changes in broadcast and found that MYNET is just  MyTV and they will still broadcast ME-TV  as well as they sub channel both networks.. so WHEW!!!!  I need to take a drink now! Very Happy Embarassed Shocked
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah, I know the feeling...root beer? drunken
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Tygercat wrote:Yeah, I know the feeling...root beer? drunken
LOL! I "see what you did there!" :p

I will curse the day when Me-tv or Sven end their run.... you know how cable is Sad
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down