The SvengoolieWeb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Question about Stooge-A-Palooza
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:47 am by BlueCat

» Svengoolie July 2015
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:34 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Svengoolie June 2015 Schedule
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Svengoolie Wins Rondo! Again!
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:21 pm by BlueCat

» Svengoolie May 2015 Schedule
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:29 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Rich's Father - Mr. Raymond A. Koz, RIP
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 pm by Tygercat

» Svengoolie April 2015 Schedule
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm by Fan of Svengoolie

» Stooges marathon on Antenna-TV
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 pm by BlueCat

» Me TV:Me Madness
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:43 pm by BlueCat

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!"

3 posters

Go down

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" Empty November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!"

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:37 pm

This just in!  November 1 Black Friday 1940 Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi! 
Never been shown on Svengoolie!
UPDATE: last shown on  Son of Svengoolie February 19th 1983
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" 220px-Blackfridayposter

November 8th The Mummy (not shown on Svengoolie since August 18th, 2012)
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" D77b27956c9f371228d355ffa71fb6ff

NOV 15 Frankenstein
(including a preview of the fantastic new Sven dungeon studio set!)
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" MV5BMTkyOTg5NTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY2NTUyMjE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_

NOV 22 Ghost and Mr. Chicken
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" Ghost_and_mr_chicken
NOV 29 Black Cat (the Karloff/Lugosi version, NOT the one we ran recently)
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" Black_cat_poster

Last edited by Fan of Svengoolie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" Empty Re: November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!"

Post by Tygercat Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 am

FoS, where did you find this listing? Locatetv.com isn't listing Nov1 yet, and the WBAL listing still has news & gossip shows Rolling Eyes Although that will probably take a few weeks to fix; I believe they submit their schedules well in advance, which is why some stations will sometimes go spectacularly off their published schedules, to  the confusion and aggravation of everyone.
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" Empty Re: November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!"

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:11 am

TVGuide app on my iPhone tends to go a few days out further than the online website and all year it hasn't been wrong.  I've been able to get the following month's first movie listing 2 weeks out for some time now. Usually the 20th or 21st of the month is when you can get the first Saturday of the next month's listings but yesterday it appeared earlier than usual. I have had a few months this year where the Me-TV listing didn't show up until a few days after the 21st however.   There is a minor Svengoolie following and threads on monster kid classic horror forum  and the listings are usually added by myself or other members in the VCR/TiVo Alert Forum (ya, I know, VCR TiVO? what year is this? Very Happy   its a great Classic Horror Film Board  http://monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.com/forums/105#.VEPGGofhzPY

(on my TVGuide App I can already go through all channel listings for Nov 2 up to 7:30pm whereas their regular website only goes to Oct 31st... go figure! )
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:03 am

the Me-TV channel website is also showing the November 1st listings.. that may be where you will need to check 2 weeks prior for a sneak peak:  http://metvnetwork.com/schedule/2014-11-1
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am

I usually use the Titan TV listing to see the upcoming movies, but the MeTV schedule looks like it works too!
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

https://svengoolieweb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Just at the moment, the ME-TV schedule is the ONLY one showing the correct schedule for Baltimore, (and, interestingly, is NOT correct for Washington, as they have been pre-empting most of Saturday's lineup for second-string college football). I have been repeating "11PM! 11PM!" on Sven's blog until I am sure I sound like a broken record. I  also think that he is getting irritated over the questions about it, too. Guess a lot of people don't bother to read this forum or his blog or Facebook page, they just complain when something doesn't show up when it is supposed to. scratch
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 am

I noticed that...  a few times I have replied on Facebook comments about "will miss you in Baltimore"  or  too bad you aren't in Baltimore any longer" etc. with the corrected time and update for them... but who knows if they even saw my reply... oh well, they'll figure it out eventually Very Happy

I have plugged this website forum a couple of times too but subtle so as not to come across as spamming Sven's spaces. Smile
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:41 pm

I got permission from Rich to create this page, as I have always tried to be sensitive to his wishes, but I felt funny about promoting it on Facebook. He's a member here as well, even though I think he's far too busy to visit. It was not always thus - he used to interact regularly on our forums. Ah, the price of fame!
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

I suspect that Rich is 1. very busy and 2. probably under doctor's orders/family wishes to take it easier than he did before. I think that's why his Three Stooges show bit the dust, and why he doesn't blog as much as he used to. This is completely understandable, and of course, we wish him whatever is best for him.
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 pm

You're absolutely right Tygercat. I am absolutely thrilled that his career has taken off and that he's got a decent national following (especially now that I'm jumping ship and moving to AZ), but I worry about him. His health issues were beyond serious, and having followed his career from the start (and before, with the original Svengoolie), I don't know what I'd do without my Sven on Saturday nights!

He has always been more than kind to me when I've emailed him, taking time from his busy schedule to write personal sentiments when I know he's being pulled every which way.

BC
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 am

November 8th on Svengoolie. The Mummy!   so far it looks like a Boris Karloff month... his birthday is Nov 23rd after all! Very Happy

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" D77b27956c9f371228d355ffa71fb6ff
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:29 am

FoS, that makes perfect sense! A month of Karloff would be wonderful! He's always been my favorite! We'll see what Sven has in store for us when the newsletter shows up on Saturday.

On the Baltimore/Washington programming front- things got a bit odd last night. Baltimore ran Svengoolie as promised at 11PM, but the Washington affiliate- which has been running second rate college football for at least a month- ran the entire Saturday night ME-TV line-up, starting Sven at 10PM. So we could watch Sven at 10PM on the Washington station, then start all over again at 11PM with Baltimore. I did notice that the Washington station may have "clipped" one scene -the one in "house of Dracula" (sorry, I couldn't resist) where Wilbur is talking on the phone and hangs it up. The Baltimore station showed all of it. Gotta get those commercials in, I guess...Best guess is that the Washington ratings tanked on college football. I find it hard to believe that ALL of those teams had a bye week last night.
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:49 am

so glad my local affiliate does't mess with the Me-TV schedule at all... although, Batman is supposed to run from 7pm to 8pm (two shows) but they run a "paid program" from 7:30 to 8 and last night was a half hour of promoting a religious  music CD or something... its always a different product being hocked during that time slot.  I usually have something I can do anyway and I get my Battyman fix from 7 to 7:30 anyway... and as bad as Wonderwoman is I find myself watching it anyway to warm up to Star Trek... (I forgot just how cute and adorable Linda Carter is ! ) Very Happy
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Rich just mentioned on FB that we'll get a sneak preview of the new set when he airs Frankenstein next month, so that will apparently be somewhere on the November schedule!

BC
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Awesome! A double sneak peak!
(my guess is it will air the 22nd since Karloff's Birthday is the 23rd)
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Sven has posted a terrific new picture of him with the new coffin on his FB page- wonder if that is part of the new set?
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 pm

its not. Its a new photo though taken about a month ago that he said might be the new autograph card... that is still the old set.
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 pm

This is the photo he posted back on Oct 1st stating that this might be the new autograph card! Very Happy
November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" 15217562807_55657ba91a_b

November Schedule! "“Boris and...Barney?!" 10393676_741954069192119_7745893990391837778_n
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:10 am

NOV 15 Frankenstein
(including a preview of the fantastic new Sven dungeon studio set!)

NOV 22 Ghost and Mr. Chicken (last aired 7/21/2012)
NOV 29 Black Cat (the Karloff/Lugosi version, NOT the one we ran recently) last aired 12/28/13
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygercat Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Fan of Svengoolie wrote:its not. Its a new photo though taken about a month ago that he said might be the new autograph card... that is still the old set.

Oh, rats. Still, that's a great picture, thanks for posting it.
Tygercat
Tygercat
Universally Horrified
Universally Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Tygercat wrote:
Fan of Svengoolie wrote:its not. Its a new photo though taken about a month ago that he said might be the new autograph card... that is still the old set.

Oh, rats. Still, that's a great picture, thanks for posting it.
on Nov 15th during Frankenstein you will see the new set!
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 pm

That is a great photo. Very Happy

BC
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCat Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:28 pm

I wonder why they haven't posted any of the new movie clips on the Svengoolie page... They still show A&C Meet Frank.
BlueCat
BlueCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:18 pm

BlueCat wrote:I wonder why they haven't posted any of the new movie clips on the Svengoolie page...  They still show A&C Meet Frank.
noticed this...

Last edited by Fan of Svengoolie on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan of Svengoolie Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:19 pm

BlueCat wrote:I wonder why they haven't posted any of the new movie clips on the Svengoolie page...  They still show A&C Meet Frank.
he had a different clip on a couple of days ago and it wasn't working... I think they are having technical difficulties...
but just checked and The Mummy clip is up now.
Fan of Svengoolie
Fan of Svengoolie
Svenatic
Svenatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down